    Subject: RE: [linuxce-devel] PCMCIA flash support ?
    Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 11:09:19 -0400
のあたりでしょうか。
ML のアーカイブは:
    http://mailman.bok.net/pipermail/linuxce-devel/
です。

こんな感じです。
> >  Yes (and yes, we're up to 72 IRQs now...).
>
> Wow! So the GPIO IRQ's will be 16 through 47?

No, IRQ 16 now cascades to IRQs 40 through 71.  So as far as priority goes,
they're between IRQ 15 and IRQ 17, but I didn't want to renumber IRQs 17
through 39.

I just committed the changes for the GPIO IRQ breakout to CVS.  Note that
this will break any driver that was trying to grab IRQ 16.  I'm still
working on the IRQ autoprobe code, should have that done today.

As a side note, the IDE driver may actually just work on some devices now
(but you'll need to change the IRQ number in arch/mips/vr41xx/ide-vr41xx.c
until I finish autoprobe) for basic CF flash card support.  Vrc4171-based
devices need a small change to VR41XX_PORT_BASE in
include/asm-mips/vr41xx.h, and at least Everex Freestyle needs a bit flipped
in the card controller regs to turn on 16-bit data access (am still working
out best way of doing both those for now, presumably the card controller
driver will handle setting up its registers properly in the long term), but
otherwise, WinCE sets everything up already (no, I don't want to rely on
WinCE in the long term, but again, that will be taken care of by card
controller driver).

----
Kawashima -- Net never sleep